Donkey Kong Country 1½ Donkey Kong Country 1½

oooh...

Do you know how AWESOME it would be if DDREX2 had "Call on me" in it? XD
i like the cameo even if you cant make it look like they are really playing.... :P but that sokay i dont think many people can unless they do frame by frame pics :P
tweening would be too hard......

damn now i want to make a new flash movie....

very nice work regardless i was sorta hoping it went up to DK3 but then i remembered its called 1.5 so yeah... darn..

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

beautiful

okay that was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen, very great, the worst thing is that inst rare.. its very common nowadays.. pathetic.. so... well.. very well done, great work..

STIX SKITZ STIX SKITZ

very smooth. cool

it was very well made but, the endis messed up... well, there isnt an end..

I'm With Stupid I'm With Stupid

I agree

I also a gree but with out the cussing, it would be best for you to make it so it is compatible with macs, somewhere in your coding it will not work with macintosh, which is unfair to the better computers.. :P if your gonna make a good game, at least pay tribute to the computers that make this world go round, after Gates did steal the computer PC idea from the Apple 2 ;)

Gothic Gundown Gothic Gundown

Theres not much wrong with it

im a big fan of the NY series but this is pretty good, the graphics dosuck but i take it its because your attempting to make fun of them right? but overall its pretty good..

Tool-Of-The-System responds:

Yes, actually the graphics were used with the same style IWP made his cartoons... Except for the backgrounds, I took those from Google and video games.

Found Lost Found Lost

Sweet

that was cool! though yeah the hands did suck at the end and well if you call it an ending then it sucked, but the game kept me on the edge of my seat, i read some reviews to find out how to open the door and the extra stuff on noises and cassettes and stuff kept me nervous on what will happen but i didnt get scared when i realized that it wasnt all true, but yeah it rocked, very good game

Expeditive Techno - For FFR Expeditive Techno - For FFR

DAMN MAN!!!

THIS ROCKS!!! If possible (and ill talk to you about it) I may want to use this..